|3 mediums||Beets; Cooked in their skin (up to 4)|
|2½ cup||Chicken broth (up to 3)|
|2 packs||Unflavored gelatin|
|1 cup||Unflavored yogurt|
|2 tablespoons||Lemon or lime juice|
|1 small||Grated onion|
|1 tablespoon||Sugar (up to 2)|
|Salt and pepper; to taste|
1. Peel and cube cooked beets.
2. Place gelatin in a bowl with 6 T water, stir. Let stand 2 minutes and pour hot chicken stock stirring.
3. Process together all the ingredients except gelatin. Correct seasoning.
4. Add cooled gelatin and process just to blend.
5. Pour into an oiled mold to set 6. Unmold and serve in the center of the plate surrounded by chicken curry salad or shrimp salad
Recipe by: Miriam Podcameni Posvolsky Posted to MC-Recipe Digest V1 #738 by Leon & Miriam Posvolsky <miriamp@...> on Aug 12, 1997
Random recipe of the day