|2 tablespoons||Butter or margarine|
|1 medium||Onion, finely chopped|
|¾ cup||Finely chopped green pepper|
|3 ounces||Can sliced mushrooms,|
|1 cup||Herb seasoned dressing|
|6 ounces||Pk frozen king crabmeat, defrosted|
|¾ cup||Chicken broth or clam juice|
|4||(8-ounce) whole trout|
1. Lightly grease a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish and set aside.
2. In a medium-sized heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl heat butter in Microwave Oven 30 seconds or until melted. Add chopped onion and green pepper. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 minutes or until onion and pepper are tender.
3. Add mushrooms, seasoned dressing and crabmeat. Toss to gently combine. 4. Add chicken broth or clam juice and stir to combine. Stuff each fish with some of the mixture.
5. Secure openings with string,toothpicks or small metal skewers.
6. place stuffed fish in prepared baking dish. Heat, covered with clear plastic wrap, 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Let fish stand, covered, at room temperature 2 minutes to finish cooking.