|1 teaspoon||Onion powder|
|1 can||Cranberry juice,jellied(16oz|
|2 tablespoons||Brown sugar,light|
|2 cups||Carrots,cut/juilenne strips|
|1 teaspoon||Parsley flakes|
1. Sprinkle chops on both sides with onion powder; set aside.
2. In a medium-size saucepan, heat cranberry sauce, brown sugar, 2 tablespoons water, ginger and nutmeg until cranberry sauce is melted, about 2 minutes.
3. Place carrots in a 2½-quart casserole; arrange pork chops over carrots.
4. Spoon cranberry sauce mixture evenly over pork chops.
5. Cover and bake in preheated 375'F. oven until pork is thoroughly cooked, about 45 minutes.
6. Remove chops to a serving plate; scatter carrots over chops.
7. Pour sauce remaining in casserole into a medium-size saucepan.
8. Combine cornstarch with remaining 1 tablespoon water; stir into saucepan and cook, stirring, until sauce is clear and thickened, about 2 minutes.
9. Spoon over pork chops; sprinkle with parsley flakes.
Submitted By MICHAEL ORCHEKOWSKI On 11-21-94