|½ cup||Dried apricots|
|3 cups||Granola cereal|
|½ cup||M&MsŪ plain chocolate candy|
|½ cup||Chopped dates|
1. (Get an adult to help with this step) -- Measure dried apricots and place on cutting board. Chop into small pieces using utility knife.
2. Place in large container with cover.
3. Measure remaining ingredients into container.
4. Stir together with large spoon.
5. Cover and store at room temperature.
Add or substitue any of the following ingredients: *Pecan or walnut pieces or whole almonds *Unsalted shelled sunflower seeds *Chocolate, butterscotch, peanut butter, or vanilla chips *Dried banana slices
*Goldfish or oyster crackers
*Chopped dried peaches, apples, figs, or pineapple *Crisp cereal squares
*Crisp shoestring potatoes
*Chow mein noodles
Recipe by: The Pillsbury Doughboy's Kids Cookbook Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 664 by GramWag@... on Feb 1, 1998
Random recipe of the day