|½ pounds||Butter; melted|
|4 cups||Flour; up to 5|
1. Beat egg yolks; add sugar, butter, cream and vanilla beating well.
2. Add enough flour to make a soft dough and knead until smooth.
3. Roll out dough until thin and cut into 3 inch strips.
4. Make a slit in the middle of each stip and pull one end through; twist.
5. Fry in deep hot oil until light brown. Drain on paper towels; sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Posted to recipelu-digest by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Feb 18, 1998
Random recipe of the day