|¾ cup||Apples; peel,core,quarter|
|¼ cup||Red wine vinegar|
|½ cup||Garlic clove,peel,mince|
|1 teaspoon||Dijon mustard|
|1 tablespoon||Lemon juice,fresh squeeze|
|½ cup||Vegetable oil|
|1½ pounds||Asparagus,cook tender crisp|
1. In a saucepan, over medium heat, simmer the apples and honey in water until tender.
2. Cool in the pan and remove the apples.
3. Place the apples in a food processor or blender and puree.
4. Add vinegar, garlic, mustard, lemon juice and brandy to the apple puree and blend for one minute. 5. With machine running, add the vegetable oil, blending until smooth.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Cook or steam asparagus until tender. Arrange on individual serving plates and cover with several spoons of vinaigrette.