|28 ounces||Canned artichoke hearts|
|¼ cup||Butter or margarine|
|⅓ cup||Butter or margarine, melted Vinaigrette Dressing (recipe)|
1. Drain liquid from artichoke hearts and discard.
2. In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl melt the ¼ cup butter or margarine in Microwave Oven 30 seconds.
3. Dip artichoke hearts in melted butter and then lightly coat with flour. 4. Place the ⅓ cup melted butter or margarine in a 10-inch, heat-resistant,
non-metallic pie pan or non-metallic skillet.
5. Place flour-coated artichokes in melted butter and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 8 minutes. Turn artichoke hearts as needed to brown lightly. 6. While artichoke hearts are cooking, prepare Vinaigrette Dressing II (see recipe).
7. Just before serving, pour dressing over artichoke hearts.
Random recipe of the day