|3 ounces||Nonfat cheddar cheese|
|½ cup||Chopped green chilies|
|½ cup||Artichoke hearts; chopped coarsely|
|¼ cup||Lowfat sour cream|
1. Split potatoes in half and remove most of the pulp. Leave just enough to help keep the skin intact.
2. Set the potato pulp aside.
3. Place cheese in food processor and process to grate.
4. Add the potato pulp and process to mix.
5. Fold chilies and artichoke hearts into potato mixture and fill the potato skins with the finished product.
6. Serve the potatoes topped with sour cream and salsa or let your guests help themselves to toppings.
TO SERVE: You might set up a bar with assorted toppings like guacamole, chopped olives, chopped scallions, grated cheese and chile beans. Everyone likes potatoes so let them star at your next party. seafood like it. Since few people eat the recommended two to three servings of fish per week, give this recipe a try and increase your weekly seafood consumption.
The Oaks At Ojai Health Spa and Resort Hotel, Ojai, CA. webstie www.keho.com/oaks/ Prepared by Kenneth W. Cluff tailspin@... © copyright 1998 by Fitness Inc.
Notes: PER SERVING: 180 calories >from Kitpath with a little help from mcbuster 2.0d Recipe by: Oaks at Ojai, CA 01/12/98 Posted to MC-Recipe Digest by KitPATh <phannema@...> on Mar 07, 1998
Random recipe of the day