|1 can||Apricot halves in syrup --|
1. Boil and drain noodles.
2. Melt the margarine in a 9 x 13 inch pan at 350 degrees.
3. Blend the apricots, eggs and sugar together.
4. Put the boiled noodles into the pan and mix with the melted margarine.
5. Pour the apricot mixture over the noodles and mix well.
6. Lightly sprinkle cinnamon over the mixture; bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
7. Cut into squares and remove from the pan with a spatula.
Recipe By : Temple Emanuel Sisterhood From: Bear Field <bsfield@...: 14 Feb 1996 14:01:53 ~0600
Random recipe of the day