|1 can||Refried beans|
|1½ cup||Sour cream|
|½ teaspoon||Garlic powder|
|¼ teaspoon||Chili powder|
|¼ teaspoon||Ground cumin|
|¼ teaspoon||Black pepper|
|½ cup||Grated sharp cheddar cheese|
|½ cup||Tomatoes; diced|
|½ cup||Lettuce; shredded|
|¼ cup||Pitted black olives; chopped|
|2||Green onions; chopped|
1. Heat the refired beans in the microwave until soft and spread them over the bottom of a 10-inch round glass baking dish, a round cake pan works as well.
2. Cover the beans with guacamole.
3. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
4. Mix well and spread on top of guacamole.
5. Sprinkle the top with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, olives and green onions. Serve chilled with taco chips or on tortillas.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 292 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Nov 23, 1997
Random recipe of the day