|5 cups||PostŪ 100% Bran Cereal|
|2 cups||Brown Sugar|
|1 cup||Dates; Chopped|
|1 tablespoon||Baking Soda|
|4 cups||Buttermilk Or Sour Milk*|
|1 cup||Vegetable Oil|
* To sour milk, add 3 tablespoons of vinegar to the milk.
1. In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients.
2. Mix all remaining ingredients until well blended.
3. Add to dry mixture and stir until blended.
4. Place in well greased muffin tins.
5. Bake at 375ºF for 25 to 30 minutes or until muffins are golden.
Formatted and Busted by Carriej999@...
Recipe by: Kraft Recipe Flyer, February 1998 Posted to MC-Recipe Digest by Carriej999<Carriej999@...> on Mar 8, 1998
Random recipe of the day