|1 cup||Butter Flavored Crisco|
|1¼ cup||Sugar; divided|
|1 cup||Firmly packed dk brown sugar|
|1 cup||Jif Creamy Peanut Butter|
|1 teaspoon||Baking soda|
|2 cups||All-purpose flour|
|2 cups||Quick oats; uncooked|
|2 cups||Milk chocolate chips|
|½ cup||Butter Flavor Crisco|
|Mmmmmm-candy coated chocolate pieces|
|Beary good-gummy bears|
|Jumbo jewels-small pieces of gumdrops|
|Bubble gum-like-round sprinkles and balls|
|German chocolate-chopped pecans and flake coconut|
|Cherries jubilee-candied cherries and slivered almonds|
|Rocky road-miniature marshmallows and mini semi-sweet chocolate chips|
|Harvest mix-candy corn and chopped peanuts|
|Ants and logs-cashews and raisins|
|1 cup||White confectionery coating|
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
From: Favorite Brand Name Cookie Collection (since it is brand names, I will include them, but I can't say I used them <G>) 1) Preheat oven to 350
2) For Cookies, combine 1 cup Crisco, 1 cup sugar and brown sugar in large bowl. Beat at low speed until well blended. Add peanut butter, eggs, baking soda, vanilla and salt. Mix about 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in flow and oats with spoon.
3) Place remaining ¼ cup sugar in small bowl.
4) Measure ¼ cup dough. Shape into ball. Repeat with remaining dough.
Roll each ball in sugar. Place 4 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Flatten into 4-inch circles.
5) Bake for 8-10 minutes. Use back of spoon to flatten center and up to edge of each hot cookie to resemble pizza crust. Cool 5-8 minutes on cookie sheet before removing to flat surface.
6) For pizza sauce, combine chocolate chips and crisco in large microwave-safe measuring cup or bowl. Microwave at medium for 2-3 minutes or until chips are shiny and soft (or melt on rangetop in small saucepan on very low heat). Stir until smooth. Spoon 2 tsp melted chocolate into center of each cookie. Spread to inside edge. Sprinkle desired topping over chocolate.
7) For drizzle, place confectionery coating in heavy resealable plastic bag. Seal. Microwave at medium. Cut tiny tip off corner of bag. Squeeze out and drizzle over cookies. Makes about 2 dozen cookie/pizzas...
Note: I use Green and Red M&M's for Christmas <G> Posted to TNT - Prodigy's Recipe Exchange Newsletter by JVAX57A@... (MRS BOBBIE S WEAVER) on 5 No, v 1997